Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Auld Lang Syne

2012 was an amazing year for me! After the craziness that filled 2011, I wasn't sure if a full amazing year was even possible..I am not sad to see it go. I am optimistic that 2013 will be amazing as well.

Snapshot of my year...





This year we celebrated the New Year with my family at home. Everyone is getting over being sick with the same crud going around. While I was a little sad to miss out on the usual New Years party fun...it was wonderful. Of all the crazy fun New Years of the past, this one has been my favorite by far. There will be many years in the future to dance and party. This one is wonderful in itself and belongs to my minis.

Daddy and mini on NYE

Last year I didn't make any new year resolutions. It felt a little like something was missing goal wise. I wanted to do so much but didn't set enough goals for myself. This year I may be in a little over my head but I'm very ambitious.
I started the whole 30 challenge today. With little sleep I have found myself eating less and less healthy. I want to be able to get the most out of what I intake. I need to be healthier..after all my own health is my responsibility.
I read about the one little word project online. It seems so simple to reflect and meditate on a simple word each day. I have decided my word for this year will be accomplish. The definition is to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission. I will carry this word with me as I go through this year.

You can find more info on the whole 30 challenge here:
http://whole9life.com/2012/12/january-2013-whole30/

You can find more info on one little word here:
http://momandwife.com/2013/01/one-little-word/

No comments:

Post a Comment