Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Did you Love?

Have you ever heard a song that stopped you in your tracks...one that reaches out and grabs you? This song did that to me. While I was submitting another post, I was called to listen to this. At that moment I knew that I didn't want to forget this feeling. I had to get it out. There are so many words running through my head. There is so much I have to say on this topic. This time I will keep it brief. Right side? Left side? Try not to stereotype me. I am not one to debate religion or politics. This post isn't for those of you looking for a bone to pick. First and foremost...I believe in LOVE. I will do everything in my power for my kids to know without a doubt my love is unconditional.  It is as plain as that...I AM A MOM. I may be disappointed at some point and we will argue about many things. My love will always remain. I will do everything in my power for them to see me spread that love. In a world full of hate...that's what it comes down to...Did you love?



My mantra to my kids will be:
In my eyes..you will always be the same person who captured my heart with your very first breath..

No comments:

Post a Comment